Thursday 13 November 2014

Liebster Award!

I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Katie Nield (@dailymakeupblog)


Thank you so much! Make sure to check her out!


The Liebster Award is a fantastic way of promoting blogs with 200 followers or less, which gives all us new bloggers a way to introduce ourselves!



The Rules

1. You have to link back to the person that nominated you

2. Write 11 facts about yourself

3. Answer the 11 questions given to you

4. After completing these questions, nominate new bloggers with fewer than 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice

5. You must not nominate the person who nominated you

6. Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated with a link

:)





11 Facts About Me

1. I am a marketing student in my 2nd year at university and I absolutely love it.
2. I have lived in Scotland my whole life but I really see myself moving down south to London, I've always just loved it down there.
3. I am 19 years old.
4. I'm not one to go out every weekend and get drunk, I much prefer a quiet weekend in with friends and a good film.
5. I have a cat and a dog, but I think I am more of a dog person. I still absolutely love my little kitty though.
6. I am obsessed with make up, my favourite high end brand is Mac and my favourite drugstore is rimmel because I love their lipsticks!
7. My favourite album right now is Taylor Swift 1989! I am absolutely obsessed!
8. I love getting my clothes from Topshop and New look!
9. I am extremely clumsy! I managed to drop my phone down the toilet!
10. I love getting changed into my PJ's! If it was socially acceptable I would live in them.
11. Christmas is my favourite time of year! I turn into a big child when I see Christmas decorations and hear Christmas songs!




My Questions!

1. Your holy grail foundation? This is a hard one for me because I LOVE switching up my foundation but I think right now it would have to be Nars Sheer glow! I just love it! However I just bought Estee Lauder double wear foundation so we'll see if that changes soon.

2. What is the one product that you apply daily? I always wear some form of foundation! I am so pale that if I didn't put something on my face people would think I was ill.

3. How long have you been blogging for? I am actually a newbie and have only been blogging for just over 3 weeks which is crazy because it feels like I've been doing it forever! I wish I had started sooner.

4. Reds or Nude lips?! If I'm honest I think red lips can be hard to pull off so I think I prefer nude lips, but maybe that's just me playing it safe.

5. What is on your makeup wishlist? I think that has to be anything from MAC! I just want to buy everything but unfortunately a student bank account doesn't stretch that far!

6. What is the most expensive product you own, and was it worth it? The most expensive product I own is my MAC palette (£65) and I am in love with it so completely worth it in my eyes.

7. Drugstore or high end makeup/skincare? Although I love high end makeup I defiantly still love drugstore makeup as well, If I can find a product that feels high quality for a cheap price I am in my element!

8. How has your blogging experience been so far? So far it's been great! I have absolutely loved posting and receiving comments! I can't wait to see where my blog is in a years time.

9. What is your favourite blog to read? I honestly don't know who's my favourite! I read a lot of blogs! And I think they're all amazing! I love seeing their personalities and how they bring that across in their blog posts!

10. Twitter or Instagram? I think I'm going to say twitter (which is a hard decision because I love them both) I just like how it's so easy to talk to people on twitter.


11. In your opinion, what is your best trait? I think my best trait is that I always try my hardest to see the best in people, I want to believe that no matter how much of a douche some people can be, they're not always like that.







My Questions to YOU!

1. What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand and what is your favourite product from that brand?

2. A song you listen to on repeat?

3. What future career do you have in mind?

4. What is the most expensive beauty product you own?

5. Do you have any pets? If so what?

6. What is your best quality in your opinion.

7. How long have you been blogging for? Are you enjoying it?

8. Is there a makeup product you bought and regretted it?

9. If you could only use three make up products for the rest of your life what would they be and why?

10. What is your favourite high end brand?

11. Does blogging make you happy?




I nominate…..

Ariannes world

Typical V




More nominations to follow!



Love,

Spare bit of Sparkle! x



Email- sparebitofsparkle@gmail.com
Twitter- @bitof_sparkle
Tumblr- http://spare-bit-of-sparkle.tumblr.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment