Monday 10 November 2014

October Favourites


Hello Everyone! 

These are just a few things I've been absolutely loving last month!







I've never been the type of girl to take time over my nails purely for the fact I used to bite them when I was younger and now they're horrible! But last month I purchased some Barry M nail polishes (£3.99) and I actually really liked doing my nails for the first time ever! I also purchased some of their nail art pens (£4.99) and I think they're great for adding a little bit of flare onto a boring basic nail colour.






I have the colours (starting from the left "Coconut", "Mermaid", just a normal clear base and top coat and "Elderberry"

The Nail art pens are in the colour black and white.


My next favourite for October is Max factors Facefinity Compact Foundation (£10.99) Although it said foundation I have been using this as a powder over my Nars sheer glow and it just makes my skin look absolutely flawless. I have this in 01 Porcelain which I feel suits my pale complexion very well!

   







My next October favourite is a new purchase as I decided to try out a new primer from GOSH (£8.99) I have never bought a product from Gosh before but I am SO glad I did! I really enjoyed using it and it helps my makeup go on perfectly and I feel it makes it last longer as well. And for the price who's complaining!








This was my first ever Mac palette and recently I've found myself coming back to it again and again! Not only because of the amazing colours but its so compact that you can take it with you so you can touch up your eye shadow during the day. Something I can't do with my bigger Mac palette. Although Mac is very expensive I haven't found any cheaper alternatives yet which I feel looks as good! (If you have any suggestions feel free to tweet me them or leave a comment because I'd be more than happy to check them out!)




TOP LEFT- Woodwinked (Refill pan £10)
TOP RIGHT- Brule (Refill pan £10)
BOTTOM LEFT- Brun (Refill pan £10)
BOTTOM RIGHT- All that glitters(Refill pan £10) 




Another brand new purchase for me in October was Bare mineral power foundation! I am absolutely in love with how natural this look is! It just makes your skin glow rather than covered in make up. If you want to wear make up but don't want to look as though you're wearing make up then I seriously suggest buying it. I got the gift set when came with a Power foundation, a bronzer, a mineral veil, a primer and there 3 make up brushes for £50. Again this is quite expensive but completely worth it!






I am in love with my GHDs, they were a birthday present from my parents and I don't know how I've lasted this long without them! They actually make my hair stay straight and I love the colour of them!






This is something I've recently really got into using again, I LOVE using face mask as a way to de stress and they always make my skin nice and smooth! They're extremely cheap as well so they're defiantly worth picking up and pampering yourself.






I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Leave me a comment on some of your favourite or if you also love any of the products I've spoke about :) 




Love,

Spare bit of Sparkle! x



Email- sparebitofsparkle@gmail.com
Twitter- @bitof_sparkle
Tumblr- http://spare-bit-of-sparkle.tumblr.com/




4 comments:

  1. Can't get enought of Barry M lately! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I absolutely love Barry M! Thank you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your mac quad! Woodwinked is my all time favourite colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) I know it's a beautiful colour! xx

    ReplyDelete