Thursday 25 June 2015

Barcelona Make-Up Haul!


So recently I went on holiday with my friends to Salou in Spain!
During our stay we took a trip to Barcelona and that's where my love for Sephora and Spanish makeup brands was born! (How could these not be in the UK??) 


Here are the Products I purchased while in Barcelona! :)









Sephora collection Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation ($24)

Oh my goodness I can't speak highly enough of this foundation! You barely feel like you have any make up on! It is so lightweight and it blends amazingly. This foundation makes me extremely jealous we don't have Sephora in the UK. I have been using this foundation over Nars and Estee Lauder everyday since I got back from Salou. My foundation is in shade 12- Ecru 








Sephora 10 Hour fix and correct concealer ($17)

I am in love with this concealer. Even without foundation its amazing! It covers any blemishes or any redness I have around my nose or the sunburn I got from being on holiday. I would 100% buy this product again, even if I am paying ridiculous amounts of money on shipping and import taxes. Unfortunately I can't link to the site for you guys to buy it because it says its unavailable but I promise I will put a link on this post as soon as it comes back on the Sephora website :)   









Sephora Collection colorful shadow and liner ($14)

This is such a pretty bronzy golden colour and it's a brilliant shade for during the summer! I have never really tried pencil eye shadow before but I am defiantly a fan. It's also water proof which mean I could wear it in Spain ever though it was extremely warm and I was a bit sweaty. There are loads of different and amazing colours on the Sephora website. This can also be used as an eyeliner if you want to change up your normal eye make up look from black.









Sephora Collection Precision Pore Cleansing pad ($6)

On the Sephora website this product is described as "a flexible silicone pad that gently massages the face and helps deliver deeply cleaned, radiant results" I have to agree with that as my skin felt so soft and smooth and any acne or horrible spots I had on my cheeks have really reduced. I have been using this every night just with my normal face wash and massaging it in for a few minutes before washing it away. It also has a little suction cup on the other side which means it sticks to the tiles in my bathroom making it easy to find the next time you use it.









Sephora Collection Face Masks ($6)

I bought two of these masks, the rose mask which is for ultra moisturizing and brightening and the green teas mask which is for mattifying and anti-blemish. I have used the green tea mask and I really liked it! It left my skin smooth and it did help reduce the amount of spots on my skin. I can't wait to try my rose mask but it's my last one! *cries*






Maderas Polvo Suelto (Loose Power)

While in Barcelona I stumbled across a brand I had never heard of before and so I decided to buy some as it wasn't too expensive and I was curious. This powder is hands down the best loose powder I have ever used. I doesn't build up and cake up my skin and it doesn't go patchy throughout the day. I can put this on in the morning, go to work and come home without reapplying it all day and it still looks as perfect as when I first put it on! I am devastated that this powder isn't in the UK and I wish I had stocked up on it. I can't even find a proper link to buy it anywhere :( So if anyone knows or has a link they can send me so I can buy it again please tweet it at me or leave it in the comments? I would be eternally gratefully! 










Benefit They're Real! Push-up Liner (£18.50)

This is a product that I could have gotten in the UK but I got this on the plane home as a little treat to myself. I got this product for £15.50 because it was in duty free. I like this product, but it does take a while to get used to and if you make a mistake it takes a lot of make up remover to correct and it can ruin all your work. I don't know if I would purchase this again. It is a really good eyeliner maybe just not my cup of tea.








Love,

Spare bit of Sparkle! x


Email-sparebitofsparkle@gmail.com
Twitter-@bitof_sparkle







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your haul, now I am really interested in getting the Sephora concealer!!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the concealer is amazing! I wish I could buy it here in the UK :(

    ReplyDelete