Friday 8 January 2016

December Favourites!


HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year! I am definitely back and ready to get more blog posts up here! Can't wait to see what 2016 will bring this year :)  

I also got a new camera for Christmas so let me know what you think of the pictures and if you feel they're better than before when I was just using an iPhone! 

Okay so here are the Beauty products I've been loving in December! 





Body shop shade adjusting drops (lightening) £10
I have never been so happy with a purchase in all my life! These are an absolute life saver, As I've said before I am 100% one of the palest people ever and even the lightest shades of foundation are never the right colour and are always too dark. Thanks to this though I finally have the perfect shade! All you have to do is add a few drops into your foundation and mix it in! You can also buy one that can make your foundation darker as well and they are at a very reasonable price! 







Mac Studio Fix foundation and powder both £22
 I have really been into Mac makeup recently and this is the first Foundation and powder I have purchased and since September I have been wearing it almost every day for going out in the evening to wearing it to work and university. I feel it is very light weight but gives a great coverage that lasts all day. I will definitely be purchasing it again when I run out! I bought these products in the shades NC15 which I believe is the lightest shade. Although it is still quite pricey at £22 each and may not be affordable for school students it is still not as expensive as NARS or Estee Lauder. So I feel this is a high end foundation but is still a good price.












No. 7 Foundation Stay Perfect Foundation £14.50

I have heard a lot of hype about No. 7 foundations and decided to pick one up and give it a try. When I'm not wearing Mac I will definitely be wearing this foundation. It had great coverage and I feel the shade is a great match! Very easy to blend.





Too Faced chocolate bar palette (£39)

This gorgeous palette was given to be for my birthday and I fell in love with it! I am new to the "Too faced" brand but after using this palette I definitely would consider buying more of their products. This palette is quite expensive but if you're really into your makeup (Which I assume you are if you're reading my blog) then is it definitely something I would recommend saving up for as a little treat!







Too Faced "Better than sex" Mascara £19

This by far is one of the best Mascara's I have ever owned, This again was a birthday present and I have used it every day since, I look like I have fake lashes on whenever I wear it. I use this for nights out and normal days to uni and work.







Kiko Milano Perfecting bronzer 

While I visited Berlin I was able to go into a Kiko store (Which will very soon be in Scotland!) and I picked up this bronzer from their Rebel Romantic line of products. I got this in their Light to Medium shade and it just suits my skin tone so well! I also love the packaging!







Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume

I actually got this perfume at Christmas in 2014 and I wear in almost all the time. I love the fresh smell and that it lasts all day. It's always the perfume I get the most compliments about when wearing it. I also love the packaging and the bottle is beautiful! This perfume is quite expensive as 50 ml costs £54 and the 100 ml costs £76.










Love,

Spare bit of Sparkle! x


Email-sparebitofsparkle@gmail.com
Twitter-@bitof_sparkle








1 comment:

  1. The Better Than Sex Mascara!

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete