Friday 24 October 2014

Halloween eye makeup!

As we are fast approaching the spooky season of Halloween! I thought I'd try out some Halloween inspired eye makeup which is more for a dress up party rather than a day to day basis. I hope this gives you a little bit of inspiration when planning your make up! :)


On the left I have tried to create a spooky night scene by using eyeliner and my eyebrow as a silhouette of a tree. On the right I went with a classic, a spider web! And in my books spiders are creepy!

Read on to view more!





I especially love that the eye shadow makes it look like the moon is shining from behind the tree.


A close up of the spider web and as you can see I added a little spider just to make it look a little bit scarier.

Please tweet me or leave a comment if you would like me to show you how I achieved this look! I have to say I am extremely proud of my left eye! Turned out a lot better than I thought it would and I think it's defiently something different than normal Halloween makeup. I feel like Halloween is the one time of year you can do your make up as crazy as you want and get away with it. So have the confidence and go for it! :)


Love,

Spare bit of Sparkle! x



Email- sparebitofsparkle@gmail.com
Twitter- @bitof_sparkle
Tumblr- http://spare-bit-of-sparkle.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment