Wednesday 22 October 2014

My make up bag favourites!

In the last year I have defiantly bought my fair share of make up! So I thought I'd show you the 10 products which are my favourites right now!



1. Nars sheer glow foundation- This is actually quite a new purchase for me but I've been absolutely loving it so far! I have it in the colour light1 siberia because I am extremely pale but it just sits on my skin brilliantly and the coverage isn't too much.







2. Urban Decay Naked 1 palette- Now everyone loves a bit of Mac eye shadow but recently I've been reaching for the Naked palette more and more! It consists of warm, neutral tones that are just perfect for the autumn season. I especially love the shade virgin (I know that sounds weird!) all over my lid with the colour smog in my crease! it's subtle for the day time and I have found myself wearing it almost every day.







3. Rimmel wake me up concealer- Again this is a new purchase for me! Usually I wouldn't to be without my Collection 2000 concealer, which I've been using religiously for ages!, But I really did fancy a change! This concealer is brilliant! It covers all my dark circles and any blemishes I've woken up with. Again I've got it in the lightest colour possible 010 Ivory!








4. Sleek Brow kit- This little kit is a godsend! It's 100% made doing my eyebrows in the morning a lot easier! It comes with a pigmented wax and then a powder to set your eyebrows which makes them look amazing. It also comes with 2 little brushes and a miniature set of tweezers which is brilliant if you find a little stray hair.








5. Sleek Blush- Again Sleek have surprised me! I recently bought a blush in the colour Rose Gold 926. It's such a cute colour and I absolutely love it on as it's quite shimmery and doesn't make your cheeks too pink!






6. Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner Now this is an eyeliner I've used for ages! This eyeliner has made putting my eyeliner on SO much easier! It's like a felt tip pen and it makes doing a cat eye achievable the first time. So no having to start your eye make up all over again.




7. Purple lipsticks!- Now this is something I always get excited about when coming into the autumn/winter time, I just feel they are amazing for this time of year! I have 2 purple lipsticks which I love and those are Rimmel in shade 30 and Topshop Lipstick in the shade Wicked.








 Topshop wicked (left) Rimmel 030 (right)


8. Urban decay Eye shadow primer potion- Didn't Megan Trainor say its "all about that bass?" (haha sorry my lame attempt at a joke!) well this eye shadow primer give you an excellent base for your eye shadow! The one I have is in the colour Sin which has a golden shimmer to it which is even beautiful on its own.






If you have any recommendations about products you think are good leave a comment or even tweet me! :)


Love

Spare bit of Sparkle! x



Email- sparebitofsparkle@gmail.com
Twitter- @bitof_sparkle
Tumblr- http://spare-bit-of-sparkle.tumblr.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment