Tuesday 28 October 2014

One Lovely Blog Award



Firstly I'd just like to thank Victoria Jane from Victoria Jane Fashion for tagging me for the "one lovely blog award". This tag is a great way of learning something about fellow bloggers and letting readers learn something about you!









The rules are:
-You must display the award logo at the top of the post.
-You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post.
-You must add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do.
-You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post.
-You must nominate 10 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post.
-You must let the people who you have nominated know that they've been nominated
-You must follow back the person who nominated you on blog lovin!








Here are 7 facts about me!






1. I am currently in my second year at university studying business marketing. 

2. I could sit and watch Harry Potter everyday I love it so much!

3. I want to move to London when I graduate (much to my mums horror!)
4. I spend my money on makeup more than anything else and that lead to me having a box and 3 full make up bags!
5. I spend way too much time getting ready in the morning, rushing I take about an hour, not rushing can honestly take me 2 hours.
6. I can't live without my iPhone! A few months ago I dropped my last phone down the toilet and lasted about 2 hours before I had to go out and buy another one.
7. My favourite quote is You only live once, but if you work it right once is enough.




I nominate:

Hayleys Makeup
Justine Pendrill
Say anything on
Hey Tayls
Wonder of Freedom
Crazy in life
The beauty Paige
I take fotographs
Fashion Novel
Wild Beauty Skincare




I hope you all have fun doing this tag! Send me a link to your post when you're done! :)


Love,


Spare bit of Sparkle! x



Email- sparebitofsparkle@gmail.com
Twitter- @bitof_sparkle
Tumblr- http://spare-bit-of-sparkle.tumblr.com/
















1 comment:

  1. I can't live without my phone ethier!
    Great facts x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete