Thursday 10 September 2015

My August Favourites!




FINALLY I have a chance to sit down and write a blog post! Who knew working full time would be so tiring!

Anyway these are the products I used in August and I loved them!





OXG Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner 


These have been my holy grail shampoo and conditioner! I have quite greasy hair and I usually can't go more than a day without washing it but since using this I actually know what second day hair feels like and its brilliant! These are very affordable at £6.99 each. 






Maybelline Master Sculpt



I was actually told to use this by my friend who is a make up artist she said she now wouldn't use anything else for contouring and I 100% agree with her! It's brilliant and it leave your contour subtle and glowing. This product is again very affordable at £6.99







Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara




This is like fake lashes in a mascara! I am quite lucky to have long lashes anyway but this mascara just makes them even longer with more volume. This product is priced at £7.99 and is worth every penny. 






Mac lipsticks




These are actually my first Mac lipsticks (I know shocking!) and I've wondered how I've lasted this long without them. They have amazing staying power and I love the colours. I bought the classic Ruby woo which is an amazing red colour. I also bought Pink plaid which is a lovely pale pink which suits my extremely pale skin tone. Obviously Mac is more pricey than drugstore lipsticks as there cost £15.50 each but they are worth paying a little extra for the quality.






Soap & Glory D.I.Y Brow Bar




I bought this eyebrow kit after needing a change from my sleek brow kit, I really liked it! They really suit my colour and the highlighter that comes with it really helps finish it off. This product costs £12 which is a bit more expensive for drug store but is worth the money.






New CID cosmetics Blusher



I was actually given this by one of my friends as she felt it was too light for her skin, But as I've said before I am so white I reflect light so the pink suits my skin tone perfectly. It also has a nice shimmer to it which can act like a highlighter. I've got this blush in the shade Ice pop, this is also available in 2 other shades. This costs £14 and is available on the feel unique website. 






Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


This has become my go to skin cleanser when taking my makeup off, It takes normal and waterproof mascara off easily and leaves skin feeling fresh. 






Olay essentials complete care moisturizer


I was really having trouble with my skin recently with it being oily and I had a lot of break outs, I began using this every day before putting make up on and after I wash my face. This costs £5.99 and is worth buying if you need to moisturise but have normal or oily skin.






MUA Undress your skin shimmer highlighter



This highlighter is amazing, and the price makes it even better! This product is £3 and goes to show you don't need to go and buy expensive make up for it to look good. MUA is a brilliant brand at an amazingly cheap price. I definitely recommend this highlighter. 






Maybelline Brown drama


I have seen so many people recommend this product so I went out and bought them as I wanted to try them out, I love them! They make your brow look fuller but really natural at the same time. This product is available in 4 colours, Deep blonde, medium brown, dark brown or transparent so there is a colour that will definitely suit everyone. This product is £4.99.








Love,

Spare bit of Sparkle! x


Email-sparebitofsparkle@gmail.com
Twitter-@bitof_sparkle



4 comments:

  1. Wow, we use the same Mascara!! I love it, I think if the 4th different I use from Maybelline , and probably my favourite so far :)
    Also I'm curious about that shampoo and conditioner, are they THAT good?

    Nour xx
    www.nourjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they're really good! I definitely recommend them! They have loads of different kinds for all kind of hair types! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove the mac lipsticks!
    ❤❤ www.samroise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of giving Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner a go! X

    www.floral-escape@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete